1. The nexus 4 just dropped $100 dollars I just purchased mines in may but I knew a new one is coming, thirsting for the latest and greatest is a sin that suffer for , so hey I deserve to be jealous hahaa
2. The note 3 part has been leaked from a new source that match the images from a previous source showing a ultra thin bezel and 5.8 inch screen wow! Forget s4 I think the note will be considered by most to be the flagship phone especially if the rumored 4k recording camera is true (I doubt it)! Ooooooo what if that's the new nexus? Haha cloud talk
3. Facebook making events , once again Facebook stealing an idea this time from Google + I tried to tell people about this a long time ago but I'm not cool enough to bring people to Google so I never got a chance to use it. Well anyway Facebook events will pull in pictures from everyone attending the event so your not like me stalking everyone in the family Facebook page trying to find the pictures from the family reunion..
4. Blackberry spins of messenger,,,,,,ummmm who still cares? Maybe you should download aim mobile too haha
5. Apple TV adds Disney and Disney xd and some channels we skip over because were force to subscribe that as a bundle with Disney and the ESPN. Wow I can imagine keeping that apple TV on and just switching from one thing to another, what if all the Chanel's you have programmed was streamlined and constantly opening so u can ditch from HBO go to Disney like your changing Chanel's on TV