- I created a 6 page manual for using schoology in the classroom while actually going through each step in split screen.
- I then went to screencastomatic. com which works on my surface pro 2 because I have java unlike having to install crouton on my chromebook.
- I then posted on you tube and linked it to my schoology account.
- After I got done I wrote a sermon reflection on my blog.
- I later added a blog post about CES and decided to write here.
- The sun has went down in wintertime Chicago and my keyboard lit up in typing glory!
- I didn't get my surface pro 2 off a charger this morning. I spent an hour and half loading ODIN and all the root and rom packages I needed to load CynogenMod 11 on my Samsung Galaxy Mega that was plugged into my ....USB PORT of my Surface Pro 2! I can run programs (not a web app like my chromebook) like Odin I got from a website (not in a app store) I miss traditional mobile computing.
- My wife woke up to complain about my typing, so I detached the keyboard, placed the tablet in my lap and read through XDA for an hour and posting to google+ using onscreen keyboard
- I just remembered I didn't send an email to my coworker so I pulled up exchange to mail it off and got back to this post.
To sum it up, I spent my day using my Surface Pro 2 doing real work and it was GLORIOUS! I see the magic, I am sure this is what the Microsoft engineers was thinking about when designing this beauty. Wow am I becoming a surface fanboy? Is it a such thing? GOD BLESS